Translate

Tuesday 28 October 2014

My Big Announcement

Good morning crafty friends... Its been a while since my last post, but have been extremely busy working on a few things..

And today I am finally able to share my awesome news with you all.

I am one of the newest DT Members for  C Thru the Woods Clear Stamps



You can purchase these fabulous "boy/guy stamps from clicking on the link above and also from your local LSS (in select stores).
You can also visit the blog http://cthruthewoods.blogspot.ca/  to see more creations by the other DT members..

With that being said and Halloween in just a few days I decided to do a quick tag as my first project using Drake

I created this tag by first stamping Drake on cardstock and coloring him with Derwent water color pencils and blending. Then of course fuzzy cutting him out.(not my favorite thing to do..lo ) Then covering it in gesso, then sprayed on some Lindy's, stenciled with gesso, and added more spray, then edged it with pink Gelato.

I love how he turned out.

Hope you  like him..Look for new projects weekly with these fabulous stamps.

Until next time..Happy crafting!

Hugs
Shannon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment