Translate

Monday 29 December 2014

CE Challenge

Hi crafty friends,  I have one last Christmas share before the new year.


Today I decided to take on the Creative Embellishments Challenge..

Right after dinner I headed up to my craft room and completed a card and then finished a layout that has been sitting on my desk since before Christmas. yikes!


I kept them both fairly simple as I like to see my vision right away. (I know I know..patience...NOT!)


What inspired me for this card was the brick fireplace in the inspiration picture on the CE Blog.

 I used heavy gesso with my brick stencil, a little red spray and some flowers..I am a big fan of CE chipboard so here I used the Braided Circle Frame to highlight my sentiment.







On the layout - again inspired by the season and the cozy fireplace in the inspiration photo on the CE Blog..

I used items from the December kit from Flying Unicorn along with a CE frame sprayed and tucked beside the picture.. I love this picture of my daughters snow covered boots that keep her cozy and warm and had to do something with it..(oops I see now it is crooked..will have to fix that..lol)





I sure hope I have inspired you to create and preserve your winter pictures.


Until next time....

take care, hugs
Shannon
xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment